We have an open price strategy here, We believe everybody likes to know what they are going to pay before they commit to anything, Lets face it we all like to get a deal whenever we can and the same goes here.
We will always be straight forward with you and give you the best price we can whether that is an hourly rate or doing the job on a price rate.
Normally we would never charge hourly for more than 2 Hours as Through our years of experience we can very quickly determine how long a job is going to take after a little investigation works.
We would therefore recommend to you what is needed to continue and give you a single price for the rest of the works.
We have a Minimum Charge of £80.00 which covers; Callout, Travel & upto 1hr of labour, Any extra time will be charged at £30.00 per 30 Mins.
On Larger jobs we would always recommend a visit to quote the works accordingly.
Call us now to book your quote in : 023 8218 2809
Below is an approximate price guide for some common jobs in a domestic premises. Please note these are to be used as a guide only and are certainly not to be used as a final figure. A survey of the prospective job would be needed to attain an accurate quote.
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Connect cooker/hob : £100 - £150
Replace White socket/switch : £100
Replace customer supplied lights : £96 (up to 3 lights / Up to 1 Hour)
Fit IP rated bathroom light : £130
Replace bathroom extractor fan : £150 - £200
Install outdoor socket : From £126
Install new outdoor security light : From £150
Upgrade Fuseboard / Consumer Unit to 18th edition 8 way RCBO board : From £750
Fault finding £96 minimum charge.
Electrical Installation Condition Report for 3 bed house : From £228
Install mains powered, interlinked smoke/heat alarms : £200 per unit
EICR - (ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION CONDITION REPORT / LANDLORDS SAFETY REPORT)
EICR - A full Inspection & Testing of the installation with a report of its condition.
We will need access to every Socket, Switch & Light fitting as well as the Fusebox.
We price our reports on a per circuit rate: Minimum Charge is £150 + VAT
Consumer unit + Incoming supply inc. Meter = £30 per C/U
Circuit includes from C/U to all points
(eg. Sockets, Switches, Light Fittings etc). = £20 per Circuit
Eg. Up to 2 Bed property (max 6 circuits) £150 + VAT
Up to 5 bed property (max 10 circuits - 10 x £20 = £200 + £30) £230 + VAT
1. I price fairly to reflect the work involved and give great value for money. I do not compare my prices with other businesses.
2. I aim to make a fair profit because I am running a sustainable business, to be there for clients when they need me.
3. I include a mark up on materials of 20% to 30% because I specify, collect and offer guarantees on All works I complete.
4. I do not haggle. My prices are 100% non-negotiable when given as a quote.
5. If I ever find that I have under-priced a job, it is my fault, and I will absorb the extra costs
6. If I ever find that I have over-priced a job, I will tell the client and refund the cost of materials. Timescales are only ever given as an estimate due to the number of variables involved. I give no refund on work that takes less time than estimated.